1. Master’s degree for Full-time graduate students: Completed B.A degree (including newly graduates).
2. Master’s degree for in-service teachers:
  a. Working Experience:
Educational Administration/Science Education Programs: current teaching and administration staff of public or private schools and governmental certified administrators.
Special Education Programs: Current full-time certified teaching or educational administration staffs or candidates with at least 1 year special education related experience. For example, teaching/nursing staffs, kindergarten teachers, special education teachers, professional medical staffs such as language therapists, vocational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses and clinical physiologist.
b. Working Duration:In practice for at least 1 year.